Tuesday, November 24, 2009

3rd progress report

Well... We finally videotaped our class. The kids did wonderfully. The taping took place in two consecutive days assessing one group at a time doing the same activity in a different way. The IT teacher helped me convert the VHS version to a digital video, edited the video to fit the time alloted and we are even thinking of putting the video in the school's web page and in my Spanish web page so parents can have an idea of what their kids are learning. It was fun and a lot of work!!!! I'm ready for the long weekend. Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving holiday break.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you can use this video for other purposes- fantastic! I am also glad that it went well for you- looking forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete